Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Reaaaalllly!?!

Dude... everything was great, until you did that epilouge...

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Tee hee

Ok, that was just cute. I do wish that there was a more cinematic feel to it, but it was still alot of fun. =D

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Eh...?

It really wasn't as good as the first two... I think a little bit more originality could be added to it, I mean yes. Most of the animation is based off of others asdf's but.... I dunno. I hope there is asdf 4...but with original content?

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

Maaaaan

I really wish I had gobs of money, or I would totally hire you for animating... -sigh- in a perfect world.

Mon-Turs N+R+G Sludge Mon-Turs N+R+G Sludge

Awesome.

I get that this is a test-run, however it works out really well. I think the only thing that bothers me is the use of the quarter, and how unsmoothly the eye animation was. However aside from that. AMAZING!!!

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Eh?

This animation was just kinda...there. It is neither of either of your's best video, and I am rather dissapointed by it, just because I know you both are very talented. But ah well.

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

WIN!!!!

This is amazing!!! Could you please do something similar for Wisps of Dracula?

Phobotech responds:

lol no chance. This is the lowest I'm willing to sink. I'm actually a pretty talented writer, and if I do nothing but crap like this, my writing will inevitably become out of practice.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

RAAAAAAAAAAGE

lkasf;lkajdf;laksjdf;askldfj Where is the next pleasure island already!?!!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

...

... dear god...no... just...no... blam blam blam blam... but..great art.... I am... so confused...

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Wow

Usually, I don't give a crap about wgj4k but...that cliffhanger just made everything tense... So one more video, and I am done watching this nonsense. -sagenod-